Felicia Long grew up in Birmingham and is proud to call The Magic City her home. Felicia received her B.A. in Psychology and a Minor in Music Performance from Emory University before attending The University of Alabama School of Law, where she served as the SBA President from 2013-2014. Felicia is an active member of the local and legal community. She serves on the Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Executive Committee, is a member of the Birmingham Bar Young Lawyers and the Alabama Symphony Orchestra Junior Board.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, 2014 – J.D.
- Emory University, 2007-2011, (B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Music Performance)
- Alabama – 2014
- Georgia – 2015
- Northern District of Alabama – 2014
- Middle District of Alabama – 2014
- Southern District of Alabama – 2014
- Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Executive Committee
- Birmingham Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Alabama Symphony Orchestra Junior Patrons
If you feel your rights have been violated, schedule a free consultation with us.
Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct Notice: No Representation is made that the quality of legal services offered is greater than that of other lawyers. The information contained on this website is not a substitute for legal advice and reading it does not create an attorney-client relationship.